Tuesday 14 January 2014

Break Time!


I love the Januaries!

We had a little extra break time during training today, so what did we do? I will tell you. We didn't all sit around with our heads buried in our phones. We didn't break out the pool table and play games. We didn't lie down and take naps. Nope, we thought it would be cool to record Rose's testimony (a very powerful one at that!) and have Gabriel translate it into Portuguese to share with his and Samara's churches in Brazil. This is not a video of her testimony, although I would love to post that sometime soon. It's just a very short, random clip of Gabriel encouraging Rose as she shares her story while Samara throws in some much appreciated silliness with a relevant song. Notice I am sitting in the corner studying my Bible ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment