Sunday 29 June 2014

The Week of Lasts

The Week of Lasts has begun! All over the UK Pais GB teams are saying goodbye, especially today as it is our last day with our churches. For me the week began on Friday with my last night with my Christ Church youth. Then Saturday with my last day off in Southport. Now today with my last day at All Saints with my girls. The rest of the week holds the last lunch clubs, the last kids club and the last working days with my Pais Southport team.

I have been blessed to be here for the last five months, to meet the people I have met, to work with the team I have worked with, and to make what I hope is an impact in the lives of others. Even though it was a relatively short season, saying goodbye is not easy. I will always remember my time in Southport--as challenging, refreshing, encouraging, empowering and healing. I am thankful for this place and these people. Yet, it is time to move on. God has more for me, and more for the people in this place as well. There are new adventures to be had and new opportunities to explore. I am excited for all that lies ahead for me. Let the journey continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment