Sunday 30 November 2014

Weekly Wrap 24

If you're thinking there was no update last week, you are right! Last weekend I went to a worship leaders' conference in Eastbourne (in the south of England near where I used to live) where God really moved in my life and gave me the opportunity to worship with Matt Redman and Reuben Morgan! I got back from there late Sunday night and went right into a crazy week at school with Youth for Christ, which culminated in a YFC concert Friday night at school where the Gospel was shared with over 100 students! Yesterday was my first day off in two weeks and I certainly made the most of it. My host would tell you I never got out of my pajamas, and she'd be telling the truth. Now we have three weeks of school left before Christmas holidays, and I have no idea what I'm doing/where I'm going for Christmas. Hopefully that decision will be made soon! But I would appreciate your prayers for us as a team, to keep running strong to the end of this term and for me as the leader, to continue to be able to focus and lead well, no matter what distractions come. I want to be able to give 100% in my work and am disappointed with myself when I cannot. Thank you all for your prayers and support! I really value you--especially those of you who read this ;) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment