Sunday 9 November 2014

Not a Real Update

First off, apologies for no update last week and that this week's is not a real update. The week before last my team and I went to Fresh, a Pais conference meant to allow us to rest and hear the Lord together. We were expectant for God to speak to us individually and He has. For me personally, He has not stopped talking. And regarding that, I would ask for your prayers. God is doing a major work in my heart at the moment--an overhaul if you will, which is not comfortable and actually was completely unexpected. Please pray for me to continue to trust in His excellent leadership as He directs me in the days to come. Thank you!

Hopefully next week will bring a better update of the work that's going on in Walsall! God is doing great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment