Monday 8 September 2014

Walsall!

We are here!!!

We all survived both weeks of Foundational Training, went through Commissioning on Saturday where we were prayed for and sent out, and traveled almost two hours to our new home in the West Midlands! We each experienced a Sunday in our new churches and are getting settled into life here. Today I got the chance to experience the British bus system for the first time since 2006 and successfully made it to my school! We are looking forward to the rest of this week, being in the office and getting used to life in Walsall!

So you know where I am
My beautiful team on our first outing to Clitheroe with our hub 
Our hub, we're so fun!
Me and my Assistant Team Leader Becky  
Being prayed over by our directors 
Pais Walsall 2014-2015 
West Midlands Hub: Pais Walsall and Pais Renewal with our Hub leader 
Pais GB 2014-2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment