Monday 14 July 2014

York

Several weeks ago I felt the need to spend a bit of time at the end of this Pais year reflecting on the past and praying about the future. So I booked a short little retreat for myself in the historic city of York. One of the great things about England is how cheap it can be to travel, which makes it quite convenient for people such as myself. My aim in all this was to spend some quality time with Jesus (at a cafe or two or three), with my Bible and my notebook, while also taking some time to enjoy the atmosphere of the city, and really just listen to His heart. I must say that the focus of this time ended up being different than I had planned, but sometimes He likes to do stuff like that. And while I cannot share any of that information with you, what I can share are the pictures I took. I hope you enjoy them!

Clifford's Tower 
Magistrate's Court 
The wall around York with York Minster in the centre 

York Minster 
More of York Minster 
York Minster & its beautiful stained glass windows 
One of the gates of this historic walled city

No comments:

Post a Comment