Sunday 27 July 2014

And...Breathe...

Summer time and the livin' is easy! Ok, maybe not exactly easy, but definitely slower-paced and more relaxed (which is why it's been 2 weeks since the last update!). I am in the US and am takin' it slow as I do what I need to do to prepare to return to the UK in just 3 weeks! I have submitted my new visa application (please pray it's approved!) and am planning for the next academic year in Walsall. I have received information that we will have one extra member on our team, making us a team of five, which will include three, count them three Germans! I am very excited about this new development, but it does change our team dynamics as well as how I think about and plan for the team in general. So, lots of work to be done now during the summer. Fortunately, I have the time and the space to do it, in between the relaxation I have already scheduled in, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment