Sunday 17 March 2013

I Have a Problem

'Put me anywhere, just put Your glory in me...' This is a line from a song from IHOP KC. Today I was reminded of it, and it has presented me with a problem. The problem is that I can't sing it.

I want to stay here. In this country, in this place. I feel my time has come and gone too quickly and I'm not ready for what lies on the other side of June. I don't want God just to put me anywhere. I want to be in the place that has captured my heart.

With every day that passes, I try and try but I cannot figure out how to stay here. Lovely laws mean that at the end of my 12 months, I have to leave. My heart breaks a little each time I think about it.

I can't even think about it, not really. All I really know is that right now, I want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment